Recently we decided it would be good to have a name for our new group:
- To reflect our identity as a group working together.
- To enable us to come together intentionally.
- To make communicating with people outside the church easier- through a joint front page for a website, invitations to particular events and so on.
But what should our name be?
Lots of groups of churches have names:
- Geographical – like “The Bredon Hill Group”
- Visual pictures like “The Hook”. “The Boat” “Lighthouse”
- Biblical images like “Emmanuel” or “Good shepherd” or “Living bread”
- Words like “Hope” or “Vision”
Some use acronyms or anagrams.
Can you help us choose a name?
There will be suggestion boxes in all our churches and Post Offices until Easter- and we will consider all the suggestions carefully. Or please email your suggestion to email@example.com
There will be a prize hamper for the winning entry!